Hello, friends. We are going to present here the Trust Wallet Full Tutorial today. Here’s how to create Trust wallet to store your BTC, ETH, Doge, and other cryptocurrencies.
We mainly share free crypto airdrops to claim and we need an address that is capable of sending us the airdrop balance from new airdrops that we earn. That is why we need a trust wallet account.
A proper step-by-step guide will teach you how to set up trust wallet to get BTC and other crypto addresses, what is the BSC address, what is the ERC20 address, what is the BEP20 address, and other things.
So without wasting time let’s get started…
Trust Wallet – Full Tutorial – How to create Trust Wallet?
1. First of all download the Trust Wallet app from the play store Click Here
2. After install open the app & click on ‘Create a New Wallet‘
3. Check the box and click Continue
4. The next screen will show a total of 12 words arranged from 1 to 12 (like the image below).
5. Write these down somewhere safe (in your diary is best)
6. In the Next Step, confirm the Words from 1-12 (as they were in the 4th step)
7. Done! Your wallet has been successfully created
8. Now your wallet looks like this (see below). Trust wallet allows you to check all token prices.
9. Click on the Smart Chain on the list, then click copy (the copied address is your BSC/BEP20/Smart Chain address).
10. Click on Ethereum and then copy (and you now have your ETH/ERC20 address)
As you can see, both ERC20 and BEP20 have the same address. You don’t have to get confused, only the addresses of these coins are the same, the rest are different.
You must send an address from Trust Wallet to participate in any giveaway or airdrop. Don’t send addresses from any exchange (such as WazirX or Binance).
11. Now back to the wallet list, click the top right corner icon, to add a coin to the wallet list, just type the name of the coin here and switch on the coin from the search list (like I searched for Tron).
In order to search for a coin that just launched, you will need to paste the Smart Contract of the coin here (will be updated soon on the next update of our article, if you need it urgently, please comment below).
How to connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap?
1. You can use PancakeSwap and other decentralized exchanges with Trust Wallet by clicking the DApps button on the home page.
2. If you scroll down, you can find PancakeSwap, or you can type any DEX URL in the top search bar and press enter.
3. In the top right corner, click Connect Wallet, and then click Trust Wallet. Then you can swap tokens.
4. If you are using desktop then open the DEX URL on desktop browser > click Connect Wallet > click WalletConnect instead of Trust Wallet
5. Now select Settings from the bottom right corner of the Trust Wallet app, and then scroll down and select WalletConnect. Finally, sign the transaction on the browser by scanning the QR code.
6. That’s it.
Most Important: Ensure that the 12 words of the seed phrase are kept safe. To reinstall and log into the trust wallet on another device, you need the seed phrase.
Don’t share the phrase with anyone. Any person who wants it from you is a scammer.
How to get Solana SOL address using Trust Wallet?
The Trust Wallet is a multi-chain crypto wallet that also supports one of the fastest blockchains, Solana. The trust Wallet allows users to receive, send, and store tokens on the Solana blockchain.
The following will show you where is Sol address in Trust wallet
1. Click on the Settings option in the bottom right corner of the Trust Wallet home page.
2. Next, click on Wallet
3. Using the 3 dot menu, select Show recovery phrase and copy your seed phrase
4. Go back and click the + icon
5. Choose “I already have a wallet”
6. Select the Solana option from the list
7. Paste the seed phrase that you previously copied and click Import
8. Done! Your SOL wallet is ready for use.
Trust wallet for pc
1. There is not available the official trust wallet app for pc(windows/mac) but we have a Tricks to use original trust wallet on pc. Stay tuned for the tricks…
Final Words: Thanks for reading this tutorial on how to create trust wallet. Do not hesitate to ask any questions in the comments below. Keep up to date with daily airdrops by joining our Telegram channel.